Meet a stranger on the Friendsation Chatline by calling 1-509-676-1100. It’s quick and easy. All you have to do is call the number, leave a live recorded greeting and listen to all the other callers.
Chat’em up and if the other person (the stranger) is in your area then you can possibly meet for a date. Follow safe dating practices like meeting in a public place and/or take a friend with you for safety.
Follow all the other safe-dating techniques that you’d follow using any of the other online Dating or Chat services when you meet a stranger after calling any chatline.
Here are 10 safe dating tips:
- Trust you gut intuition – Bad Feeling? Bail or don’t go.
- Don’t give out your home address.
- Get to know as much as possible about the person before any meeting.
- Get the person to leave a voice mail on your phone before dating.
- Meet in a public place and try to take a friend along for the first date.
- Make sure you take your cell phone alone when you meet this stranger.
- Meet for lunch instead of dinner and have the waiter take a photo of the two of you.
- Don't let the "stranger" drive you home.
- Don't let the person make any hotel arrangements for you. Make them yourself.
- STAY IN CHARGE - Don't let the other person control the date or meeting.